Elaine 이링 copyright. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Busan, best place for your summer vacation ♥

The reason of Busan is being described as a dynamic city because you are able to experience various of fascinating, adventurous activities if you visit Busan. 
Frankly, this's the first time I visit Busan even though I've been in Korea for two and a half year. Thanks to the Presidential Council on Nation Branding and Busan Metropolitan City for this marvelous and exciting 2 nights 3 days trip in Busan. I wanted to visit Busan so badly since my first arrival in Korea. 

During this 3 days trip, we went to numerous areas in Busan, such as Haeundae beach, Busan Tower, Nurimaru APEC House, Busan Yachting Center, Shinsegae department store, Busan Cinema Center, BEXCO, Gwangan Bridge, Mt. Hwangnyeongsan , UN Memorial Cemetery, Nampodong, Jagalchi Market, BIFF square, Bosudong Bookstore Alley, Taejongdae, Haedong Yonggungsa Temple and etc.
I don't really remember all the places because we visited numerous tourist destinations. Among all those venues, there are various spots that gave me a indeed deep impression. 

  # Haedong Yonggungsa Temple

This's a Buddha temple which makes my whole body and soul feel so calm and peace. The temple is surrounded by blue crystal clear ocean and is known for its legend that indicates one of wishes will be granted. Many visitors come to here to touch the belly special Buddha statues to get the boy/girl baby before having a child. 

# Shinsegae Department Store

Busan Shinsegae Department Store is registered in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest shopping complex in the world which consists of 14 floors. Visitors can enjoy carefree shopping, meal and dessert, entertainments in Shinsegae. In order to offer the best recreation for visitors, entertainment facilities include a spa and an ice rink are found in the shopping mall. I sweated alot in the afternoon as we ate Samkyedang (Chicken Soup). It tastes nice as it looks! After that, we went skating in the ice rink. I was freaking scared and asking for help like an annoying kid since I really don't know how to hold my balance.  Anyway, one day might not enough for you to walk around in the mall. 

# Busan Cinema Center
An official venue of the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF). It's well-known for its film festivals in Asia. The Big Roof as you can see on the photo is the largest roof in the world. The roof that covers the space is usually used for arts exhibitions. The cinema center comprises of three buildings named Cine Mountain, Biff Hill, and Double Cone. The main building, Cine Mountain, has three theaters for screening movies and one performing arts theater called ‘Haneulyeon,’ referred as the world’s best stage performances. You can watch a free movie on the huge screen at the Busan Cinema Center on every Tuesday night. 

# BIFF Square

Located at Nampo-dong, also known as city of cinema since it is a venue of Busan International Film Festival. Besides watching movies in the cinemas, you can enjoy shopping, eating street foods/in the restaurants, other activities too. Furthermore, you will catch a glance of hand prints of noted international movie celebrities while strolling along the streets in Nampo-dong.

                                                        # Busan Yachting Center

Ideal activity for this summer break? Yachting for sure! This was my first time sitting in the yacht, sailing across the sea below Gwangan (Diamond) Bridge. The breeze was refreshing and the yacht was dancing on the ocean due to the strong wave. It was adventurous and exciting! We wolfed down all  the mouth-watering biscuits, fruits, and luxurious wine while having our leg spa. It would be hard for me to forget this fascinating experience!

# Haeundae Marine City

Pusan is a stunning city not only in daytime but also at night! I couldn't stop myself taking photos of Marine City when I saw those shinning skyscrapers in the darkness. I was stunned by the beauty of the tall concrete buildings and it was like a heaven. I can say this is the best scenery I've ever seen in Busan! 

# Jagalchi Market 
What you shouldn't miss if you visit Busan? Seafood and sashimi !!! In Jagalchi You should try their raw eels and other seafood at the restaurants in the Jagalchi Market if you want to enjoy a fresh seafood meal. Order whatever seafood you want, they serve the food very fast! The taste is Yummy :)
 Oh no, I already missed the seafood. I'm hungry now.  

During this 3days 2nights trip, I get to know alot about Busan. Although I didn't mention about Haeundae beach , Gwangan Bridge and many of the places i visited above, it doesn't mean that I don't like or satisfy with it. It's just because it gotta consume much time for me to list them out one by one. Oh ya, I forgot to mention something! Besides Haeundae beach, there are other majestic beaches such as Songjeong and Gijang you can visit especially in the summer as you can enjoy sorts of sport activities on the beach and get your skin tanned! Once again, I would like to thank Presidential Council on Nation Branding for giving me this precious chance to join this fun and unforgettable trip. I got to know our humorous yet professional Busan tour guide, Matthew  and other Busan Metropolitan members who guided and made our trip such fantastic and enjoyable. This was the best Busan trip ever and I would definitely visit Busan again with my other bosoms in the future. 


If you love Busan as much as I luv Busan, pls don't feel hesitate to click "Like" in Facebook, "Follow" in Twitter and "Me,too" in me2day. Much more travel information and events also can be found if you browse through the websites below. Have a nice day ^-^

Follow the links below:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BusanCity

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment